Brewer Fanatic

8/6/08 Non-Brewers IGT

trwi7

Brandon Backe sucks badly. I don't know why they made him a pitcher. Should've kept him as a SS, at least he would have the chance to be a gritty middle infielder with the chance to be adored by moronic announcers and fans everywhere.

People who think we admire our homeruns too much, just take a look at the Cubs. Soriano stood at the plate and clapped before he took off for first base. And Len Kasper is the most annoying announcer in baseball history. Kermit the frog anybody?

Wow. Backe is throwing batting practice. It went from 4-1 Astros to 9-4 Cubs in like 5 minutes...all the damage with 2 outs

Seriously. I got home from running an errand, saw it was 4-1 with DeRosa coming up and bases loaded, put my daughter down for a nap, and now it's 9-4.

I thought Backe was actually suppose to be good. I am sure a lot of Astros fans had some high hopes for him but he has been just dreadful. I am not to worried about how the Cubs do right now, I am concentrating more on the Cards, Marlins, Mets, and Philles. Maybe if we get within 3 games or so I'll start to get invested in the Cubs games again

I thought Backe was actually suppose to be good. I am sure a lot of Astros fans had some high hopes for him but he has been just dreadful. I am not to worried about how the Cubs do right now, I am concentrating more on the Cards, Marlins, Mets, and Philles. Maybe if we get within 3 games or so I'll start to get invested in the Cubs games again

True, I'll be extremely happy with the Wild Card. ... But it's still more fun to see the Cubs lose. I just watched the Soriano HR, seriously, I hate them.

The brewers are not the only team in MLB to have given up 6 runs in the bottom of the ninth without recording an out after today. We have the Tampa Bay Rays to thank for giving us some company, when they slapped out 6 runs in the bottom of the ninth to win today against the Indians. At least Cleveland only gave up a three run lead and lost by 3 , where as we gave up a 5 run lead.

Archived