• Last Reply
Look at our lineup...

Rickie Weeks : .225 BA

Bill Hall & Mike Cameron : A robust .229 BA

Craig Counsell : .238 BA

Jason Kendall : .244 BA

(Jeff Suppan) : .038 BA

VERY impressive...

There's our upside case for the Brew Crew. The 2nd best record in the NL with several key players underperforming. It would only take one or two of these guys heating up to really change things.

***you beat me to the punch ueck :-)

And for a moment the Rickie haters and the people in dismay over our hitting with RISP can relax

I'm not in dismay, nor do I hate Rickie. I believe, however, that we are the worst hitting team with RISP in all of MLB. I'll take those stats over one game anyday. My point of keeping the watch is not because I hope the Brewers do bad or because I am in dismay over it, it is much to the contrary. I would be willing to let the whole game play out to find out if I am in dismay over it. I hope that it becomes non-sensical and stupid to keep it because they begin crushing the ball w/ RISP.

Yeah I know that fans on this board and other message boards can be a bit fatalistic when it comes to our teams, but with the Brewers in RISP, it is hard to overstate how bad they have been. I hope that they can reverse the trend a bit for the rest of the season

Archived