Brewer Fanatic

8/6/08 Brewers (Suppan) at Reds (Bailey): 11:35 AM CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, Weeks got a hit when a pitcher threw him one he could hit, and Braun and Fielder had pretty good approaches at the plate even if the results left something to be desired. 21 pitches in the first for Homer. I'll take it for now.

I'm watching the game on MLB Gamecenter. It may be because of that, but is this ump really inconsistent. I've already noticed it. I think it was just Bill Hall's AB. The first ball was right down the middle, and the fourth ball was directly on top of the two previous strikes looking. Can anyone watching the game live comment...

I'll update the running tally after every complete inning. Thus far:

Brewers : 0-2 w/ RISP

Reds : 1-2 w/ RISP

Oh, come on. Give it a rest.

I'm only listening to the game, but it sounds like Braun had a nice AB and ended up striking out on a very tough pitch by Bailey (shocking that a K can be the result of good pitching rather than bad hitting) and Fielder got robbed of an RBI. Obviously, the Brewers have not done well at all with RISP lately, but sometimes the approach and process are good, but the results are just bad.

Why wasn't anyone tallying hits w/RIsP yesterday? And Cam's RBI double doesn't count just cus.

I know, how about we just focus on what actually matters, runs scored. By that measure, the Brewers' offense is above average.

I'm watching the game on MLB Gamecenter. It may be because of that, but is this ump really inconsistent. I've already noticed it. I think it was just Bill Hall's AB. The first ball was right down the middle, and the fourth ball was directly on top of the two previous strikes looking. Can anyone watching the game live comment...

The pitches Hall took were definately outside so it looks like Gameday is off

The pitches Hall took were definately outside so it looks like Gameday is off

Alright that's what I figured, it seemed pretty bad.....thanks!

Look at our lineup...

Rickie Weeks : .225 BA

Bill Hall & Mike Cameron : A robust .229 BA

Craig Counsell : .238 BA

Jason Kendall : .244 BA

(Jeff Suppan) : .038 BA

VERY impressive...

Beautiful reverse jinx! The 6,7 and 8 hitters have all scored today? Loverly! And Counsell is red hot.

Archived