Brewer Fanatic

Brewer 3B Options For The Rest of The Year

rluzinski
The fact of the matter is that at this stage of his career, Counsell should be nothing more to this team then an option to spell some of the middle infielders to keep them fresh for the stretch run.
But in my opinion, that's exactly what's happening. He's getting some extended playing time before the stretch run. I will be in the same boat as you if Counsell is still playing everyday in September. That would be silly.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After all of this hoopla discussion today about Counsell at 3B, let me point out how sad our situation is at 3B right now if I had to waste a day of my life defending Craig Counsell getting 2 weeks worth of starts at 3B.

Dear Gamel,

Please stick at 3B.

Sincerely,

Your Tuesday Friend.

bill shroeder's comment on counsell tonight, "he might go through an 0-10 stretch, but you know at least 2 of those at bats he will get the runner over"

I'll leave it to someone else to comment on that

For once, Bill said something that was 100% factually correct.

In a span of 33 hours and 33 minutes, 71 messages were posted to this thread. 26 of them (37%) were posted by one member.

Methinks this discussion has run its course.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Archived