Brewer Fanatic

07/05/06 Reds (Ramirez) @ Brewers (Villanueva) 7:05pm CST

JoeH33
  • Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It would suck to lose this one. Chance to really gain some momentum going into the Chicago series and move within 3.5 games of the division lead and 1.5 - 2 of the Wild Card, and get back to .500, all in the same day.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Wow, nifty play by Hall!

Does Koskie get an assist there? :)

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Quote:
Hopefully that'll play will be a Web Gem, because I would love to see that catch.

Oh, don't worry. That one will definately be on every highlight.

Koskie was running back on the ball and slid. The ball bounced up into the air off of the sliding Koskie, and as Hall was running past he caught it.

I was watching and i don't even know what the heck happened there.. I saw Koskie almost made a wonderful play going over his shoulder and then trying to fall back as he over ran it a little.. then the next thing you know the ball is up in the air again and Hall coasts over to grab it out of the air..

You know it was good when the hitter is clapping for you.

Archived