Brewer Fanatic

07/05/06 Reds (Ramirez) @ Brewers (Villanueva) 7:05pm CST

JoeH33
  • Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ohhh.... a HR away from a Menards Big Inning Qualifier, except for being in the wrong inning, and I don't think that has ever actually been won. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Wow, Steve Phillips spent about two full minutes during the Indians/Yanks game talking about how the Brewers are his second half surprise. He cited that we're getting Sheets/Ohka back soon, we have a fantastic young player named Billy Hall, we have good pitchers in the pen that just haven't pitched well, 22 come from behind wins at home....only thing we need to improve on is defense. And after he was done talking about the rest of the NL central he said he looks for the Brewers to push StL for the division!

Go CREW!

I'm watching the MLB.TV broadcast of the Crew game and it's the Cincy team at it again.. They mentioned that when Jenkins was voted in on the final vote, Geoff said it was the most emotional thing that had ever happened to him in baseball.

Just for those of you who think it doesn't matter.

Oh and using the copy and paste method, i can get a vote in every 6 seconds.. that's 10 per minute, 600 per hour, 1800 per game! I think.... math check.

Wow, Atlanta is destroying St. Louis, 11-3 in the 5th. What in the world is up with the Cardinals lately?

Cubs up 1-0 in the 5th over the Stros, but we all know how likely the Cubs are to hold that one.

Well, we still lead after 5, but there's no way around it -- we will be seeing our pen tonight. Luckily, we'll be seeing Cincy's, too.

Hopefully Villy can give us one more strong inning.

Quote:
For those with MLBtv, I live in downtown Milwaukee and for whatever reason I'm able to pick up the game online tonight. Worth a shot if you've got it.

I live in Cedarburg (just north of Milwaukee) and I watch every single non-televised game on mlb.tv and never get blacked out. For some reason some people get it and some don't.

Archived