Brewer Fanatic

NL Wildcard

With San Diego losing today, there are now 6 teams in the NL within 3.5 games of the wild card. It is such a great feelng to know we don't have to jump over 6 or 7 teams like years past for a chance at the post season. For all the people who thought the Central had no chance to get a wild card team, that might not be the case any more. I love it when there are so many teams involved in the playoff chace. The more I watch Colorado, the more I like that team. I think as of today I am rooting for Colorado or Arizona to win the WC.

I'm rooting for anyone but SD/LA. I still think they are the two teams I would least like to play in the playoffs because of their strong pitching and pitchers parks. If only one of those teams get in, I would be very happy.

Tell me you wouldn't love to see a Cubs/Crew NLCS...that is my dream.

Well, since you requested...I wouldn't love to see a CHC/MIL NLCS. That would be my nightmare, for reasons unrelated to this board.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Tell me you wouldn't love to see a Cubs/Crew NLCS...that is my dream. Let's make this a rivalry--not a pity party on the Cubs

I am unabashedly hoping that the Cubs get the WC -- If the Cubs and Brewers were to meet in the NLCS that would do wonders for baseball in this area, it would give the national TV execs, something to market and promote. If the Brewers get to the NLCS they will be the media darlings, if they have to play their hated rivals, even better.

Archived