Brewer Fanatic

Win Tickets To Sit In Doorman's Seats, Friday, August 22nd v. Pirates

rickey24

God, the Doorman sucks -- why does everyone like this guy?!

Seriously, this is awesome. It's sweet to know that 'the guy that has those awesome seats' is not only a true-blue Brewers fan, but he's also a pretty cool guy.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

ahhhhh, a fellow Rickey Henderson fan, I thought I was the only one in WI... (people think my name is actually Rickey, but the "rickey" part of my forum name is in honor of the greatest leadoff hitter of all time, Rickey Henderson!)

Would love to buy the tickets, but my wife would not be happy, and sleeping on the lawn wouldn't be as pleasant as sleeping next to her...lol

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Was that L flag yesterday yours?
Sure was, I got it as a gift from another Brewers fan on the first game of the Cubs v. Brewers series. He had to go down to the south side of Chicago to find one, so he bought three and gave me one. I had it the entire Cubs series, so needless to say it didn't see the light of day. But it sure looked good yesterday!

$400
We have the winner of the first Doorman Charity Auction! A huge thank you to Brian and everyone at Brewersfan.net for the attention this auction received and an even bigger thank you to everyone who posted a bid, but especially jwill535 who will be sitting in my seats this Friday.
Thanks to the great reception this received, I'll be posting another game shortly, it will be the last one for the 2008 season.
Rickey
aka The Doorman

This is funny. I hadn't checked this forum in like a month and while watching the game the other night, I knew something was missing, finally I realized what it was. I didn't recognize the guy in the blurry camera view behind a right handed hitter. I realized The Doorman was not in attendance. I thought surely the world had fallen off it's axis. Thankfully I noticed this thread today.....I can go on living in normality now.

By the way, great story on Lou.

Archived