Brewer Fanatic

8/4/08 Brewers (Parra) at Reds (Arroyo): 6:10 PM CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't that far off with my Arroyo final line prediction. I'm so proud.

Oh, and can we deal Fielder? Just sneak him through waivers and get him off to wherever. No. Then bench him for a day or two, Ned. We can't have that crap going on. Instead, Ned will probably play dumb (wait, he's not playing) and pretend nothing happened.

I don't care if Parra told him to pay his taxes. That was ridiculous.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Well the pitching matchups don't favor us either of the next 2 games either. Wouldn't be the least surprised to see a sweep from this last place team. Actually, at this point, I would be surprised if we DIDN'T get swept.

well chalk up another terrible loss. Typically fundamental flaws, not scoring runners from third and less than one out. Medicore pitcher shutting us done. Walks scoring. And oh yeah angry fat man slamming our nice and composed pitching prospect. I want this team to win so badly but the chemistry is terrible right now. Maybe that journalist had something. Prince is a pre-madonna little baby. What a terrible teammate.

I tell ya, when the Brewers are winning it is as fun as anything to follow them. But when they are losing (and look like complete crap in the process) it's hard to stomach being a fan. This team will drive you crazy (even in our better years)!

I have very little confidence that we'll win either of the next two. This weekend's series with the Nats might turn out to be pretty darn important as far as getting back on track.

I'm sure the whole Prince situation will snowball into prince apologizing and that will be the end of it. Prince is a fiery guy but he doesn't seem to be a straight nob or anything.

Actually, at this point, I would be surprised if we DIDN'T get swept.

Actually, it's just another silly claim made by you that you wouldn't put a penny on. But hey, it's so bold to make such a claim on a message board!

this is one of the few losses where i am going to stick around to hear what ned has to say. What i want him to say is we are going to sit prince down for 1 game.

I would love to hear that, but I doubt we will. So I won't hold my breath waiting to hear those words out of Ned's mouth.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived