Brewer Fanatic

8/4/08 Brewers (Parra) at Reds (Arroyo): 6:10 PM CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here is the recap of what I saw on MLB.tv Fielder and Parra were walking next to eachother in the dugout. Fielder must have said something, Parra slammed his jacket down on the bench. He must have said somethign back to Prince becasue Prince lunged back at Manny and shoved him twice into the bench. The rest of the dugout very quickly restrained a visibly angry Fielder and took him back to the clubhouse. And the wheels continue to fall off...

Manny and Prince were talking about something, moving from right to left across the dugout.

Manny flung / whipped down his jacket (towards the chair, away from Prince), and Fielder shoved him into the bench. Braun and Durham came over to corral Prince.

Here is the recap of what I saw on MLB.tv Fielder and Parra were walking next to eachother in the dugout. Fielder must have said something, Parra slammed his jacket down on the bench. He must have said somethign back to Prince becasue Prince lunged back at Manny and shoved him twice into the bench. The rest of the dugout very quickly restrained a visibly angry Fielder and took him back to the clubhouse. And the wheels continue to fall off...

At least the team is keeping its composure through a difficult stretch.

It was more like Braun, Maddux, Durham, and Hardy, with Kapler and Kendall in pursuit, lol. I can understand everyone being frustrated, but it isn't necessarily a good thing.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

What are fielder and Parra fighting about?

Parra probably took away Fielders food he had hidden in the dugout. I am beginning to like Fielder less and less...how about you spend your energy on a treadmill trying to lose weight instead of getting in fights with teamates.

I just think it's amazing how Fielder is such a competitor now that he is hitting. What happened to the intensity during the first 4 months?

No kidding, he didn't seem to care much the first few months of the year. Hardly any emotion last year he showed it all the time.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived