Brewer Fanatic

8/4/08 Brewers (Parra) at Reds (Arroyo): 6:10 PM CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I still can't believe Craig Counsell is hitting sixth. lol

Another thing I dislike about Yost: when he gives guys the day off, instead of reshuffling the lineup so it makes a bit of sense, he just plugs guys in where the regular starter was hitting. I swear, he'd play Joe Dillon for Prince for a day and Dillon would bat cleanup.

I really though they would have DSed out Manny after the 5th, but Yost's genius shines through once more!

I have no idea if Ned would have pulled Manny for Stetter anyways vs Bruce, but it's one reason among others i hated the move of sending down Stetter to keep Mota. There are times it sure would be nice to have a second lefty in the pen because Ned can't always just use Shouse, but we kept Mota instead even though Ned has no reason to trust Mota except in garbage situations.

OK, the radio guys just said Fielder had to be restrained by four players in the Brewers dugout. Jim said he had no idea why. Crap.

Maybe a fight will help jumpstart this team, it worked for the Cubs last year.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

It's not Counsell's fault that . Yost is an idiot. Counsell is a great utility player. Yost just doesn't know how to use him.

When the entire team is slumping, what do you propose he does differently?

Archived