Brewer Fanatic

8/4/08 Brewers (Parra) at Reds (Arroyo): 6:10 PM CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I understand that the Brewers will still be in good position after this game win or lose but the team just doesn't seem right at all. It's like they are all a bunch of headcases that have the mindset of a bunch of 8 year olds when things aren't going their way.

This was probably said last year, too. Maybe there is some truth to it.

Time to sift through the TV guide to see if there are any old "Maude" reruns to watch.

Could somebody tell me what the Brewers team OPS are against righties and lefties?

It can't be my imagination that we just get shut down way too often against even mediocre right handed pitching.

Watching this offense is just disgusting.

77 MPH. Heart of the plate.

And Hart takes it.

I know he got a hit, but that's a huge part of the problem.

I've counted at least a half-dozen pitches 80 MPH or less that have been left out over the plate and not been swung at. I might not be a major-league hitter, but I do know that such pitches are incredibly hittable. Probably more hittable than those sliders in the dirt that we love so much.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

I want Durham to get more starts from Weeks, but i don't get completely baffled to see Rickie still getting nearly every start. Kendall though has been beyond brutal at the plate for over a month, about a .500 OPS, one weak grounder or shallow fly after another. Yet, Rivera gets maybe 2 starts a month even though it hot as hell all the time.

Could somebody tell me what the Brewers team OPS are against righties and lefties?

It can't be my imagination that we just get shut down way too often against even mediocre right handed pitching.

Watching this offense is just disgusting.

.828 vs. L (2nd in NL), .739 vs. R (9th in NL)

Archived