Brewer Fanatic

8/4/08 Brewers (Parra) at Reds (Arroyo): 6:10 PM CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KA-BOOM! Wow what an inning. You can't walk guys, you just can't. They always seem to come back to haunt you.

Very surprising to see this, since Manny was cruising until the base hit.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I understand that the Brewers will still be in good position after this game win or lose but the team just doesn't seem right at all. It's like they are all a bunch of headcases that have the mindset of a bunch of 8 year olds when things aren't going their way.

See you later Yount19....check the box score tomorrow to see if we come back

For this to happen, we're going to need someone to get a hit with one or more runners in scoring position. It will also help if we can avoid giving up two-strike two-run doubles to the other team's pitcher.

I'm not thinking that's going to happen tonight. At this point, I might as well just hang out and wait for McCarthy's presser at 8:15.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

This team is just so frustrating to watch. I said it then, and I will say it again, they will not recover from that Cubs series. It's proving to be true. So what?? They won 2 in ATL, a college team could've won two against ATL. Jorge Campillo schooled them for the third time this year, now Manny is having the ultimate meltdown against a team that has given up on the season. Not to mention the scorless innings streak is at 15 and counting.

That Cubs series was the beginning of the end for this team I'm afraid.

KA-BOOM! Wow what an inning. You can't walk guys, you just can't. They always seem to come back to haunt you.

Unless you're facing the Brewers.

I'd love to see what happened if Arroyo walked the bases loaded, because I'm virtually certain we'd find a way to score either 0 or 1.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

This team is just so frustrating to watch. I said it then, and I will say it again, they will not recover from that Cubs series. It's proving to be true. So what?? They won 2 in ATL, a college team could've won two against ATL. Jorge Campillo schooled them for the third time this year, now Manny is having the ultimate meltdown against a team that has given up on the season. Not to mention the scorless innings streak is at 15 and counting.

That Cubs series was the beginning of the end for this team I'm afraid.

So, once this statement is proven to be wrong, are you going to admit it? Some people are so unrealistic. Are we suppose to win at a .666 clip all year?

Archived