Brewer Fanatic

8/4/08 Brewers (Parra) at Reds (Arroyo): 6:10 PM CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i guess its neds job to downplay the fight. But i really disagree. It was a big deal. He shoved him down hard and then went at him again. If i am Manny i wouldn't let that go until i get a full and sincere apology. And even then it would be difficult

Priceless Ned. "Its rude for the media to ask about the fight". I did like the family fight and the neighbors asking about it analogy. Creative.

creative yes, but if i saw that from across my deck I would definately say something.

He didnt just nudge him, he shoved him onto the bench and had to be held back by like 5 guys. Let me say that again, HE HAD TO BE HELD BACK, he didn't just push him and game over. Heated words or arguing is passionate and not a problem, shoving your #3 starter into the bench is moronic.

And no one in Wisconsin will notice the Fielder-Parra outburst, because they'll be hanging on every word from Mike McCarthy's lips tomorrow about his plans for Brett Favre for 2008.

*Sigh*

(Edited for time frame; I still don't think anyone's going to care, canceled PC or not)

"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody

"Do you believe this?" - John 11:26b

Archived