Brewer Fanatic

The elusive brewer jersey

kuffdaddy

Does anyone know where I can find a Brewer Jersey like the one that Pat Listach has on in the picture below? If you could provide a link if there is a website, I would appreciate it... I've spent the last 2 hours looking for it myself!

http://images.yuku.com/image/jpeg/c6b3559b97ab73efecd6d255f2efc2e33d08f16.jpg

Is something like this what you are looking for? Not exactly the same color but the jersey is somewhat the same I'm guessing you are looking for a home jersey. I could only find an away jersey on ebay. I don't think they made the one you are referring to though. That would be a jersey from the early 90's and I'm not even sure there were jeresy's available to be purchased at that time and if they were they weren't that popular so you are going to have a tough time finding them.

http://i5.ebayimg.com/04/i/06/9a/f9/69_2.JPG

No, he's looking for the short lived (1991 - 1993) gray button up Brewers road jersey with the word "Milwaukee" written in script WITH the tail. As far as I know, this jersey has not been issued through the Cooperstown collection line. The only way to find one is to find someone who owned on back then. It may even be easier to find a game used one from that period, of course there is a price premium for GU jerseys.

Good luck.

20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

Yeah, I found a gray Molitor jersey (the '86-'89 version, also tough to find) on eBay a couple years ago. I picked up a powder blue one while I was at it as well. While the powder blue jerseys are everywhere, I've almost never seen an old gray one on sale except for eBay, which is why I was super pumped to find one. Keep looking on eBay...something's bound to turn up sooner or later.

Archived