Brewer Fanatic

07/06/2006 Cubs (Maddux) @ Brewers (Capuano) 7:05pm CST

JoeH33
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty sure its due to Cirillo having killed Maddux over his career.

I see that someone again put Neifi's name in the lineup batting 2nd. Poor Dusty, he just can't do anything about that. Well according to Bill adn Darron he's blameless anyway.

Rivera is alot like Moeller. Having some good years at his career peak at 28-29. Might as well be with Milwaukee rather than Nashville.

Check this out...

July 6, 2004 Today's Lineups NO. CHICAGO MILWAUKEE 1. M. Grudzielanek, 2B S. Podsednik, CF 2. B. Harris, 3B C. Counsell, SS 3. S. Sosa, RF G. Jenkins, LF 4. M. Alou, LF L. Overbay, 1B 5. C. Patterson, CF B. Grieve, RF 6. D. Lee, 1B K. Ginter, 2B 7. M. Barrett, C W. Helms, 3B 8. R. Martinez, SS G. Bennett, C 9. M. Prior, P V. Santos, P July 6, 2006 Today's Lineups NO. CHICAGO MILWAUKEE 1. J. Pierre, CF R. Weeks, 2B 2. N. Perez, 2B J. Cirillo, 3B 3. D. Lee, 1B G. Jenkins, RF 4. A. Ramirez, 3B C. Lee, LF 5. A. Pagan, RF P. Fielder, 1B 6. M. Murton, LF B. Hall, SS 7. R. Cedeno, SS D. Miller, C 8. H. Blanco, C G. Gross, CF 9. G. Maddux, P C. Capuano, P

On ESPN they just mentioned that the AS Game is "not a real game."

If it's not a real game, they shouldn't be putting homefield advantage on the line. I don't think people realize how big that is. I don't know what % of the time that the team with HF advantage wins the WS but I bet it's most of the time. The AS game actually means a LOT for the contenders.

Well, it's hard to blame most fans for not caring. I'm sure it's pretty rough not having a chance to contend year after year.. although i don't know what that's like being a Brewer fan and all. When you're in the hunt year in and year out it makes it that much more important to you.

Too bad Cappy didn't win the AS vote, but I wonder how close the vote was? I hate to be looking at it in hindsight, but I wonder how many votes it would have been good for if just one game in the Reds series was televised. They could have really endorsed Cappy for all the casual TV viewers.

Uh-oh, RISP count is 0-4 tonight, with 1 K. Hope that's not a trend. Stranded 3rd with 1 out there, Billy did everything in his power there to get around the bases but to no avail.

Archived