Brewer Fanatic

Is this really Ned Yost?

Prince James

Just sitting around bored after a beautiful day here in Milwaukee, so I decided to google Ned yost and I come up with this image. Is this really him? It certainly appears so.

http://images.yuku.com/image/pjpeg/977252a9e7869138b50a9dc49b73dd199bcde6e.pjpg

My friend had one of those videos and it's absolutely priceless. Ned sees several deer in a clearing, and one is next to a telephone pole. This bewildered him, and he repeated two or three times in an excited whisper, "That deer's rubbin up on the pole! I've never seen a deer against a pole like that!" He then fires and shoots high, then goes to fire again only to have his gun jam and exclaim, "Dadgum, my gun jammed!" He did eventually get off another shot and get a deer though. High comedy.

How did he kill the buck? did he leave it in pitching to long in the 7th inning?

POST OF THE WEEK.

I agree! I was surprised that this wasn't caught earlier....
@BrewCrewCritic on Twitter "Racing Sausages" - "Huh?"

How did he kill the buck? did he leave it in pitching to long in the 7th inning?

POST OF THE WEEK.

I agree! I was surprised that this wasn't caught earlier....

Actually I am pretty sure Ned just ran after the buck until it got tired and ran into a wall.

I know, I know it isn't as good as the original joke, I try I guess

Ned reluctantly informed the buck that he was sorry for the way he killed the deer, but that he's just so competitive & passionate. Besides, it happens all the time, anyway. He's sure the deer regrets their disagreement, too.
Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Archived