Brewer Fanatic

If you could marry one celebrity....who would it be

BrewCityUnit

I'm not going to fall for the trap of naming someone and getting into trouble with the wife. But I am interested in what people think all these women look like without all the hair and makeup on, etc. etc. Would they still be that attractive that you'd want to "marry" them? I really wonder how many of them still have perfect faces, hair, bodies, etc. when you see them at home, when they first crawl out of bed in the morning, when they're sitting in their living room watching television, etc. I'm sure that some of them are still very attractive but I'd also imagine a good number of them would give you a "beer goggle" award at a frat party due to their (relative) unattractiveness in their natural self.

Maybe I'm a realist that many of these women are very fake. Not all, but many.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In a rare, 'the universe might be exploding soon' kind of way, I think I agree with Al on all counts...

She's no Judy Jetson, but she's ok.

Now this... this was funny

Rachel Ray is about my age, but she is a fine looking "mature" choice. That said, if you're going to take a Food Network personality, it's all about Giada.

Oh my, yes. Very good choice.

You gotta watch Giada on mute, that way you'll spend all your time wondering why so much cleavage is necessary to make a salad and hot dish.

I don't know of, and can't possibly dream up any scenario in which cleavage is not necessary... let alone to make a salad and/or hot dish.

much like the bat plays, being a babe is helpful to a career in TV. If she was a plain jane, all that experience in kitchens would likely be rendered useless. She might be a fine chef, but she wears the V-necks for a reason, and it's not to show me what restaurants she's been employed by.

'The bat plays' is proably the most accurate & funny way to explain why Giada DiLaurentis has a cooking show, and why Erin Andrews isn't working at Hooters.

Do a Google image search for 'Giada DiLaurentis'... mine came up with *ONE* of the first 25 (first page) images having anything to do with her cooking show/profession. It'z all aboot the skillz!

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Maybe I'm a realist that many of these women are very fake. Not all, but many.
First off, BUZZ KILL!

Secondly, Kate from Lost wears little to no makeup and is still hot.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

If being married doesn't exclude anyone.
1. Ashley Judd.
Beautiful, rich and not only likes sports, but likes to attend sporting events.
2. Salma Hayek
3. Penélope Cruz-- Saw her in person once, just in passing, was just as beautiful in person as in the movies.
4. Halle Berry
5. Milla Jovovich

My wife insists that I would leave her if Jamie Pressley, and of course she is right. To be fair I said I would leave her for Ryan Braun to, although the dual conversion for me would be tough. I did say I would not stand in her way at all if she left me for Branyan. I even said I would proudly wear a "My wife left me for Russell Branyan shirt"

For the over 18 crowd I have always had a thing for "actress" Allie Sinn(Google NSFW). Or Christina Model would be up there, again make sure no children, wife or boss's are around.

Hayden P is too young for me to even consider as a fantasy, but I see your point.

I completely respect your opinion - it's very valid. However, I'm only 20 years old and she's 18 (almost 19, I believe), so it's definitely within my realm of fantasy, even if it's completely outside of my realm of possibility. ("Hey Hayden, I can play guitar. Will you marry me?" I'm sure that'd get her.)

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
for marriage I might have to go with Anderson Cooper. Smart, funny, and so cute. A little too old for me, but I would totally be his beard. (allegedly)
Pretty sure you aren't his 'type'. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

for marriage I might have to go with Anderson Cooper. Smart, funny, and so cute. A little too old for me, but I would totally be his beard. (allegedly)
Pretty sure you aren't his 'type'. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

That's why I said beard. Does no one know what that means? My boyfriend asked if it was to describe a sex act. Yes, allegedly, he's gay and I would still marry him (on the condition we would have an open marriage so we could still get laid).

That's why I said beard. Does no one know what that means? My boyfriend asked if it was to describe a sex act. Yes, allegedly, he's gay and I would still marry him (on the condition we would have an open marriage so we could still get laid).

It would be referred to as a Lavender Marriage.

The reason I'm so fond of Ms. Ray is she's not a kid, she's almost 40, and she's a "normal" looking gal...c'mon, we all know why Giada has a show, it ain't her dazzling desserts.

Then why didn't you pick the Barefoot Contessa?

This is called quoting out of context.

Archived