• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Alyssa Milano

2. Cameron Diaz

3. Jessica Alba

4. Jennifer Love Hewitt

5. Erin Andrews

Don't know why I would have those in order, would never be in the predicament of choosing one or the other.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Rachel Ray? Seriously? I can't stand her at all, if she would do one of the following for me, I'd watch her show.

1) Tell me important things about cooking instead of yammering all the time.

2) STOP TALKING FOR A MINUTE

3) Tip more then a grade school on your 40 dollars a day show. Come on.. you tip like poop.

Giada is good looking, but her teeth are just TOO white, and her over annunciation of everything Italian bugs the crap out of me.

I just watched Jumper last night and must say, Rachel Bilsson is mighty fine, and at 27 much closer to my age than the characters she usually plays.

Alyssa Milano - had a crush on her since the Who's the Boss days and she's a baseball fan to boot.

Sarah Michelle Gellar - another long time crush and has always seemed pretty normal/down to earth for someone on TV or movies most of her life. Actually met her once in Miami.

fondy - I looked it up,it's Ask Aida. She's Aida Mollenkamp - pretty cute.

I'll be embarrassed too, as I've been known to watch Unwrapped and Good Eats on occasion.

I gotta go with Alyssa Milano even though I'm too old for her. She's pretty, down-to-earth, and a baseball fan.

I just watched Jumper last night and must say, Rachel Bilsson is mighty fine, and at 27 much closer to my age than the characters she usually plays.
One s and not 2 ss's but yeah, she has really turned into a good looking gal and a pretty good actress. Nice job MJLiverock...
@BrewCrewCritic on Twitter "Racing Sausages" - "Huh?"

Alright I'll play along.

1. Adriana Lima - she's so perfect that it's like she's not even real.

2. Jessica Alba

3. Kate Beckinsale

4. Heidi Klum

5. Every other hot chick I'm forgetting right now.

Giada is good looking, but her teeth are just TOO white, and her over annunciation of everything Italian bugs the crap out of me.

You gotta watch Giada on mute, that way you'll spend all your time wondering why so much cleavage is necessary to make a salad and hot dish.

As for Rachel, all cooks talk nonstop. Silence is all but nonexistent on any Food show. The reason I'm so fond of Ms. Ray is she's not a kid, she's almost 40, and she's a "normal" looking gal...c'mon, we all know why Giada has a show, it ain't her dazzling desserts. Ray is cute and appealing in that "woman next door way", not the "cheerleader" way.

You gotta watch Giada on mute, that way you'll spend all your time wondering why so much cleavage is necessary to make a salad and hot dish.

As for Rachel, all cooks talk nonstop. Silence is all but nonexistent on any Food show. The reason I'm so fond of Ms. Ray is she's not a kid, she's almost 40, and she's a "normal" looking gal...c'mon, we all know why Giada has a show, it ain't her dazzling desserts. Ray is cute and appealing in that "woman next door way", not the "cheerleader" way.

Umm...Giada has a show because she is a damn good chef who has worked in some of the best kitchens in the world. She is also a classically trained chef and renowned pastry chef. Rachel on the other hand is a two pack a day chain smoker who is the biggest food fraud to grace the airways EVER! She is like a disease you cannot get rid of.

Ray is less attractive because she smokes?

If you don't like Ray, there's a remote. I don't believe anyone can be a food fraud unless they use fake foods. My wife (who's also cute, ask FTJ) uses 30 Minute recipes all the time, and they are quick and yummy.

As for Giada, I do not know a thing about her background, but much like the bat plays, being a babe is helpful to a career in TV. If she was a plain jane, all that experience in kitchens would likely be rendered useless. She might be a fine chef, but she wears the V-necks for a reason, and it's not to show me what restaurants she's been employed by.

EDIT: I am saddened to see Giada was born in Italy, meaning she can never be President Giada. I'd never miss a press conference.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Giada's hot.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Ray is less attractive because she smokes?
I will never date a woman who smokes. I don't care if it's Adriana Lima.
She might be a fine chef, but she wears the V-necks for a reason
Possibly due to the little thing called ratings.

Archived