Brewer Fanatic

If you could marry one celebrity....who would it be

BrewCityUnit
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
plus Natalie Portman went to Yale, which is a big plus.

Actually she went to harvard. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif She is up there for me.

Top 5 for me:

1. Natalie Portman

2. Scarlett Johannson

3. Jessica Biel

4. any of the girls on G4 (Olivia Munn, Layla Keyleigh or Morgan Webb)

5. Ziyi Zhang

Rachel Ray

1. I think she is cute

2. She has money

3. She can cook

except you forgot she is evil.

maybe that's what would keep the relationship so interesting and exciting. One minute she's being uber-perky and making you a sandwich "just because," but in the back of your head, you still wonder if there's that small small chance she just might smother you with a pillow while you're sleeping.

except you forgot she is evil.

maybe that's what would keep the relationship so interesting and exciting. One minute she's being uber-perky and making you a sandwich "just because," but in the back of your head, you still wonder if there's that small small chance she just might smother you with a pillow while you're sleeping.

I am talking spawn of Satan evil here. Horns, tail, the whole works.

My wife agreed with my selection. She said it takes a special type of person to be a celebrity. Somebody who likes attention. I think that might have been a veiled insult or a hint that I don't give her enough attention. I just nodded my head and went back to reading BF.net.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

... I just nodded my head and went back to reading BF.net.

not married, but i'd only imagine that's the best course of action in any situation.

nobody would marry the Chiquita Banana lady?

Archived