Brewer Fanatic

8/2/08 Brewers (Sabathia) at Braves (Morton): 2:55 PM CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let me take this opportunity to politely ask Fox 55 in Wausau to unhook the hampster-powered equipment they're running and start broadcasting in HD. Your HD cable to Charter does me and a lot of other people no good at all.

At least you can watch the game...I paid for MLB.tv and I can't watch, and Yankees - Angels are on Fox.

The Braves probably would've been better off just intentionally walking Kendall. Sabathia hits pretty well for a pitcher, but he's still a pitcher and is less likely to hurt you than Kendall. Not that I'm going to complain, though. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Hopefully this isn't like the Cubs start where Sabathia got the lead and gave it right back again.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

I posted this in the non-Brewers IGT as well, but I figure it'd be worth a mention here..

Someone with a TV, please fill me in. What happened to Griffey? Gameday says: Chicago White Sox centerfielder Ken Griffey Jr. leaves due to an injured leg.

I fear for the worst..

Archived