Brewer Fanatic

8/2/08 Brewers (Sabathia) at Braves (Morton): 2:55 PM CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is not a sarcastic post. I bet if Weeks tried to bunt for a base hit, like Blanco just did with no runners on and the defense back, his average would get no worse, and likely improve if he did it all the time.

Well, consider that we have...

Rickie Weeks

Craig Counsell

Jason Kendall

A struggling Corey Hart

Hardy starting to cool down.

Im really not THAT suprised at what we are seeing.

Yeah, it's too bad we only have one left-handed hitter on the team.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Braun showed no hustle at all running to first on that last out. Granted it would have been an out 99% of the time if he ran hard to make it close, but why not? I can't remember seeing Braun so lackadaisical in his running.

Brewer Fanatic Staff

Look, the Arizona bullpen meltdown was hideous, but it all happened without a single out being recorded and it relegated us to about 10 minutes of extreme pain.

This, meanwhile, is an extended period of massive discomfort in that we are all envisioning it ending as it is currently paced.

I feel like I'm sitting in a chair in that dungeon in "Hostel" systematically losing digits and limbs.

why do they keep crediting charlie morton with this brutality. its obviously the brewer offense that is handing this on a silver platter to charlie.

Generally, when you don't have a rooting interest in the game, you tend to give credit to the players playing well instead of blasting the team that isn't. It's not like they haven't been talking about the Brewers' lack of patience, though...they've made a bigger deal about it than Brian and Bill ever have.

I'm trying not to get too worried about this game, though, as long as they're only down by 1. If Sabathia gives up a couple more sometime soon, I'll start to get a bit more nervous.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Yeah but, You almost have to accept that with this offense days like these are going to happen...

Again, look who is in our starting line up...

Weeks,Kendall,Cameron and Counsell. 4 auto outs.

Hart is ice cold.

Hardy is cooling down.

That leaves us the pitchers spot, Braun and Fielder.

The only reason we scored basically on Wed and Thur was off of solo home runs, now we are not even getting that.

Archived