@ Cincinnati (3) 2-1

Washington (4) 3-1

@ San Diego (3) 1-2

@ Los Angeles (3) 1-2

Houston (3) 2-1

Pittsburgh (3) 2-1

@ St. Louis (2) 1-1

@ Pittsburgh (3) 2-1

17-10. two days ago i probably would have said 2-1 v. Atlanta, but i was a little late and ive got faith in sheets bouncing back against that braves lineup tomorrow. oh well. The sd/la trip will be huge, considering the rest of the schedule, if they can figure out a way to have success on a west coast trip it could be a really really good month. ill be in san diego for the thursday(half price tickets AND 2 for 1 hotdogs!) in that series and la for the sunday afternoon game...hopefully theyre more successful than my prediction (or at least win the games im at).

I'm late, but I still want to play.

@ Atlanta (3) 2-1

@ Cincinnati (3) 1-2

Washington (4) 3-1

@ San Diego (3) 2-1

@ Los Angeles (3) 1-2

Houston (3) 2-1

Pittsburgh (3) 2-1

@ St. Louis (2) 2-0

@ Pittsburgh (3) 2-1

17-10 it is. 15-12 is a possibility, but with CC and Sheets both throwing (hopefully) against Atlanta, Washington, San Diego, and Houston, that makes those matchups favorable. Obviously a lot can happen between now and then, but just looking at who we've got going the potential "yuck" series could be in LA where we throw Parra, Suppan and McClung/Bush, and the two series against Pittsburgh where we throw McClung/Bush, Soup, and CC. By that time Ned could totally shake the rotation or someone could be traded/injured, but I'll be optimistic and say things will stay status quo. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

The Brewers have been consistent all year. That's a good thing! They get about 15 wins a month. Because they are playing teams that have weakened themselves more by trades and a move to young talent and the fact they play exceptionally bad teams, I think they can win 17 games and lose about 10. The only series they may lose in against the Dodges, on paper. Especially since CC and Sheets won't be facing them. But the Dodges have problems scoring runs anyways so you never know.

A real highlight is how consistent they've been./ Lets hope they can start to "peak" going into the final month.

20-7?, I agree!

@ Atlanta (3) 2-1

@ Cincinnati (3) 2-1

Washington (4) 4-0

@ San Diego (3) 2-1

@ Los Angeles (3) 2-1

Houston (3) 2-1

Pittsburgh (3) 3-0

@ St. Louis (2) 1-1

@ Pittsburgh (3) 2-1

But the Cubs will go 19-8.

I wasn't sure where else to put this and didn't want to start a whole new thread. However, I was noticing that the Nationals and the Padres (the Brewer's next 2 opponents) are tied with the worse record in MLB. You hate to get too giddy about that, but as I drilled down further into looking into these two teams I came across this little tidbit about Scott Hairston stealing a base on Wednesday that makes me wonder if SD is even being managed any more:

According to The Sports Xchange notes: PH Scott Hairston stole second in the eighth. No big thing, you say? It was the Padres' first stolen base since 42-year-old RHP Greg Maddux stole second July 12. It was the Padres' first stolen base by a position player since SS Khalil Greene stole second June 21 -- 39 games ago. The Padres now have 26 steals on the season.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

• 3 weeks later...
Not to pound my chest or anything but 16-6 is where I had them after 22 games. Now the Crew needs a 4-1 roadtrip to reach my 20-7 prediction
All the Brewers have to do is win 1 @ St. Louis and win 2 of three at Pittsburgh and my prediction will be correct. I almost predicted every single series correctly for the Brewers also only getting the Padres and Nationals series wrong. Hopefully the Brewers can prove me correct this week and take 1 game against St. Louis and take 2 of 3 from the Pirates over the weekend.

Archived