Brewer Fanatic

7/7/2006 Cubs (Zambrano) @ Brewers (Jackson) 7:05 CST

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sorry, but the relievers "sort of" did the job. They got the ground ball. Unfortunately, they were ground balls right up the middle. And the defense couldn't do anything about it.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Provisional Member
A Cubs fan threatened to kill me at the game. The Cubs fans sitting around me, for the most part, reminded me of why I hate the Cubs so much. Not the team so much, but the completely ignorant fans.

If Corey Hart doesn't start tomorrow at first I will be dissapointed.

Or I guess I'll be okay if Cirillo starts there. But honestly; Prince looks terrible at the plate right now. I have 0 faith in him when the count has 2 strikes in it.

Yes, I hated the Cubs fans at the game today. Some lady who I would bet didn't know any of the players or the Cubs record would stand up after every Brewers out and Cubs run and turn around with her arms in the arm just staring down Brewers fan, I would have choked her if I wouldn't go to jail.

Provisional Member
Quote:
Some lady who I would bet didn't know any of the players or the Cubs record would stand up after every Brewers out and Cubs run and turn around with her arms in the arm just staring down Brewers fan, I would have choked her if I wouldn't go to jail.
Ya, there's only so many times I can hear a Cubs fan try to tell me that the Brewers suck. After about 3-4 innings of hearing it directly in my ear I had to turn around and mention the standings only to have her say I don't care about the standings.

The fan that wanted to kill me threw two beers at another Brewers fan, so I said something to the usher, which got the death threat from the unruly fan. All in all I came away from the game very angry at the Brewers loss and wanting to punch about ten people, but seeing as how I have enough self control, I don't generally let my anger out in public display.

Archived