Brewer Fanatic

The "Things Could Be Worse" Photo Thread

splitterpfj
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Could be worse, could be ESPN Research. Apparently we've already swept the Nationals after game three of the four game series and somehow the Nationals had won six of seven games before today, despite losing on Friday and Saturday. One correct bullet out of three bullets, not bad. (Or am I reading them wrong??) For all I know, they got the 23-10 stat wrong too. It cracks me up that it's "signed" ESPN Research.
That's the second time ESPN has awarded the Brewers a sweep in a four-game series after winning the first three. The last time was after game three in that sweep at Busch. On Sportscenter the next day, they talked about the Brewers sweeping while the bottom line listed the Brewers and Cardinals pitching matchup for that very evening.

I love ESPN. Top name in sports news involving the Red Sox, Cubs and Yankees. Everybody else? We have interns for that!

Archived