Brewer Fanatic

So which brewer will make the controversial comments after the game?

Menotti80

The brewers are currently down 5-0 against the cubs and are on the verge of getting swept. if the brewers dont come back and end up getting swept to cap off a 1-6 homestand, which brewer player will call out other players or management similar what braun said after the Boston series?

my vote is a pitcher this time, but as long as somebody says something, i dont care.

so who do you think will say something? will anyone say something?

Prince looks to be getting closer to erupting with each passing game, but I'm not sure he'll do it in the media because of the backlash he has experienced over various comments recently (contract, diet, etc.).

And I agree with Yost. Its 4 games out of 162. At worst we are a game out of the WC and we had just swept the team ahead of us on the road in a 4 gamer. This isn't the end of the world, I hope the players don't act like it is either.

I see your Mike Rivera, and raise you Marcus Hanel. Hanel will lead the Brewers to the promised land!

C'mon, let's be serious. If its going to be anyone, it'll be TGJ.

I don't think we should expect anyone come out and make a controversial statement. The implication there would be that a controversial statement would be helpful? I guess I don't see what Braun said after Boston to be controversial either, he just said what pretty much anyone could see anyway.

I think the irony of bringing up the Red Soxs series here is that pretty much everyone thought the wheels were off at that point, and it became just the opposite until this past week. If we're about to take off like that again, awesome.

------------------------------------------

http://www.brewerfan.net/images/icons/lock.gifLocked: in-game thread material

------------------------------------------

Archived