Brewer Fanatic

Power 50 - August Edition Up Right Now!

pogokat

Bryson made the list because of his stuff, not his stats.

Kind of like Robert Hinton - and his progression has been marvelous. I got ridiculed for saying that Patrick Ryan was a better prospect than Hinton... well, one of those two got demoted to A-ball, and it wasn't Ryan.

When has any of those relievers made an impact in the majors? Never.

When has any reliever been given a chance? After Steve Bray's season last year, I don't know what it takes to get called up as a reliever any more.

Hey, I'm not saying that Frerichs should be #20 on the list; but if IP:H, K:BB, and K:IP ratios are important, those ratios warrant consideration for slots 45-50.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got ridiculed for saying that Patrick Ryan was a better prospect than Hinton... well, one of those two got demoted to A-ball, and it wasn't Ryan.

Hinton wasn't demoted - he was hurt and the trip to Brevard was essentially a rehab assignment. One of those two guys isn't on the Power 50 anymore, and it isn't Hinton. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Archived