Brewer Fanatic

7/31/08 Cubs (Harden) at Brewers (Bush): 1:05 CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ballgame. Season. Atleast I won't have to justify to my wife spending our savings on playoff tickets, airfare, and hotel.

Season? i wouldnt go that far.. yeah its clear the brewers are not as good as the cubs.. but they still have a great shot at the wildcard. Look how the cardinals recovered from us going to St. Louis and sweeping...

the problem with that theory, cheesecup, is that the Cards actually have an inteligent manager and seem to play solid fundamental baseball. The Brewers, well, we're the Brewers.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

With his paltry fastball and offspead stuff haning over the plate (like it usually seems to), im going to go with 6 ER in 4 IP (total of 75 pitches).

Not that far off...

Want me to pick you some lottery numbers or anything? Stocks maybe?

It is laughable how bad this team has been in the last week.

I really hope Ned Yost is done with this pitching platoon.

Not that it means anything but he said that it would take till the middle of August to know whether it was working, but I'm with you.

Formerly AKA Pete

It makes it worse that it was Edmonds....he's so bad that the Padres (who suck!!) don't even want him. Cubs sign him and he reverts back to 2002 form again.

It also looked to me like there should have been a called strike three on the first walk in the inning (I believe Ramirez was hitting), it was certainly as close to a strike as the one Weeks got rung up on.

It makes it worse that it was Edmonds....he's so bad that the Padres (who suck!!) don't even want him. Cubs sign him and he reverts back to 2002 form again.

On top of that, the Cubs fans HATED the thought of signing him, and prayed that he wouldn't actually see the field, now they love it.

Ballgame. Season.

Like, I know! At the end of the day, we may only be 11 games over .500 going into August! How terrible!

http://images.cafepress.com/image/17881926_400x400.jpg

They just got swept at home, by the cubs, who are in first place. You don't see any reason signifigance to that? It's just another game in July? Wake up.

Archived