Brewer Fanatic

7/31/08 Cubs (Harden) at Brewers (Bush): 1:05 CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm watching the Cubs feed from WGN because my mom only has basic cable. Did FSN show the camera shot of Weeks getting back to first after the line out? He was only going 3 quarter speed. Lack of hustle!!! If he is busting hard he makes it. I can't stand Weeks. WGN announcers were rightfully hard on Weeks.

Wow Rickie with the single...I would have bet the farm against that with Harden pitching. Who knows, maybe this is our day.

I retract my previous statement...

I'm amazed how many baserunning errors our lead-off hitter can have. What a joke.

Listening on the radio, it sounds like Rickie thought the ball was going to drop and the catch was pretty routine. Meanwhile, Rickie was already around 2nd.....

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

Listening on the radio, it sounds like Rickie thought the ball was going to drop and the catch was pretty routine. Meanwhile, Rickie was already around 2nd.....

Atta boy Rickie! He's always been one for fundementals

I wasn't on here earlier to comment on the lineup, but I think it may be a good thing to have Fielder bat in front of Braun for a while. I know they didn't like it earlier, but so far this season, I don't think Fielder has been as much a "protection" than Braun. I think Fielder will start to see better pitches in front of Braun.

I wasn't on here earlier to comment on the lineup, but I think it may be a good thing to have Fielder bat in front of Braun for a while. I know they didn't like it earlier, but so far this season, I don't think Fielder has been as much a "protection" than Braun. I think Fielder will start to see better pitches in front of Braun.

0-1 on that theory http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Archived