Brewer Fanatic

7/31/08 Cubs (Harden) at Brewers (Bush): 1:05 CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tomorrow will be one of the Crew's most important games of the year so far. Need Suppan to give us 6 or 7 quality innings
I lol'd at that one. Sounds like we all need a lesson in managing expectiations http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

He's got 9 quality starts this year...just a lot of really crappy ones, too.

Suppan usually seems to settle down by the time the game is already out of reach (i.e. he gives up 4 runs early, yet ends up making it 6 innings....)

SI says Ramirez is indeed going to LA.

W/ Jason Bay going to Boston.

EDIT : How were those pitches from Gagne? Balls? Did he have a case when arguing with the ump? Gamecast says they were right on the corner...

SI says Ramirez is indeed going to LA.

W/ Jason Bay going to Boston.

EDIT : How were those pitches from Gagne? Balls? Did he have a case when arguing with the ump? Gamecast says they were right on the corner...

The 1st 3 balls moved Edmonds back, the 4th one was behind him. It was pretty obvious.

Sucks to be the 1st Brewer batter up in the bottom of the 9th.

Brewers have to sweep Atlanta if the lose that weekend series they will Definitaly Not see the Playoffs.

Definatly Not? (sic)

Wow, can I have that in writing? It'll save a lot of time in August and September knowing that going in...

At least you can't sweep a pile of crap with a broom.

LOL, Now those are some words of wisdom. You hear that Cubs fans, you may sweep us, but we'll still have some streaks left on the floor!

The 1st 3 balls moved Edmonds back, the 4th one was behind him. It was pretty obvious.

Sucks to be the 1st Brewer batter up in the bottom of the 9th.

Doesn't sound like he had much of a case then. Not the classiest move, but oh well. Glad to see someone has some fight left.

Boy, I'm glad we're using our main long-relief guy in the ninth inning of a 9-1 game when a starter who sucks is pitching tomorrow.

What a genius that Ned Yost is.

Good point. I was actually hoping to wake up tomorrow and hear that Soup had been scatched for McClung

Archived