Brewer Fanatic

7/31/08 Cubs (Harden) at Brewers (Bush): 1:05 CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The cuubies have came into their home away from Home and Smacked the Wrecking Crew in the face and knocked them all the way to third and out of the WC lead.

The stats leaving RISP is distgusting and like a previous poster said we were lucky to sweep STL especially with them leaving so many men on base.

Hey GormanHarvey, did you hear Yost's explanation of the hit and run? I can't do it justice, but the best part was that he was disappointed in Manny's triple because it would tire him out and it was worthless.
Formerly AKA Pete

Tomorrow will be one of the Crew's most important games of the year so far. Need Suppan to give us 6 or 7 quality innings
I lol'd at that one. Sounds like we all need a lesson in managing expectiations http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Hey GormanHarvey, did you hear Yost's explanation of the hit and run? I can't do it justice, but the best part was that he was disappointed in Manny's triple because it would tire him out and it was worthless.

I'd say that is unbelievable, but its Ned. I couldn't handle listening to the foolishness that comes out of his mouth immediately after the pounding last night, so I DVR'd it. I will have to check it out when I get home. Maybe it will at least make me laugh, although I'm not sure that is possible right now. Thanks for the heads up

Tomorrow will be one of the Crew's most important games of the year so far. Need Suppan to give us 6 or 7 quality innings
I lol'd at that one. Sounds like we all need a lesson in managing expectiations http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

He's got 9 quality starts this year...just a lot of really crappy ones, too.

Archived