Brewer Fanatic

Help! Where's FSN Wisconsin on DirecTV?

brewtown82

Every once in a while it gets moved up there.

I just look for a channel labeled RSNa (regional sports net. alternate). Who knows why, surely it's a complex reason because the game is on ESPN tonight.

Edit-I'm getting it on both 669 and 739.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

It was posted in the In-Game thread that DirecTV is moving channels around and that details are on the web site.

I haven't had time to look at their website, and I'm not at home to check to see what might be showing up in my receiver's program guide. However, channels that have moved have tended to be highlighted a different color and have given forwarding information.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Channel 669 is now labelled as FSN Wisconsin on my guide. Channel 642 is listed as not existing. So, this could be a good thing. DirecTV may finally be adding FSN Wisconsin as it's own channel.

A better question is why the ESPN coverage is blacked out on DirecTv in my area, but the local cable network is carrying it and FSN!

I don't think DirecTV is moving FSN Wisconsin to another channel to make it a regular channel. They are moving around a bunch of their sports channels. Maybe to make room for additional programming and/or have the sports channels all together. Whatever the reason, he is a list of the sport channels they are moving and where.

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/global/contentPage.jsp?assetId=P4670018

Archived