Brewer Fanatic

trade/sell tickets forum?

TURBO

with all the "tickets" threads this forum has been having, it would be a great idea to have a seperate forum dealing with the selling and trading of tickets...

I think those searching for and selling game tickets would find this to be extremely helpful.

Not to mention, it would make this forum easier to read without all the ticket threads to clog it up.

just an idea.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I agree 100% with this. It would make things easier to buy, sell and trade tickets on here. Allong with any general ticket questions that seem to pop up in various other forums.
Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

I think a sub-forum in here for tickets would be fine. However i don't think it's that big a deal. There aren't THAT many new posts everyday(i can see up to 4 days back on the first page).

I think that's the key. If we can see four days worth of threads at one time, I can't imagine that too many tickets are not being sold or bought because they are mingled in with other memorabilia. And if they are off the first page of the forum, more than likely they aren't available anymore.

Chris

-----

"I guess underrated pitchers with bad goatees are the new market inefficiency." -- SRB

Archived