Brewer Fanatic

7/30/08 Cubs (Dempster) at Brewers (Parra): 7:05 CDT

ELCABALLO45
  • Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I guess I am wrong DMiles23. When the wind is blowing in its like Petco.

DMiles? Whats up with idolizing Darius Miles?

Ha... I'm not exactly sure why, but I just grew to like him when he came into the NBA. The Clippers were just exciting back then... and I grew attached to Miles because he was my age and I liked his game. But now he's a jerk and a bum... and probably won't play in the NBA again... But I still have to show my allegiances. I get made fun of by my friends a lot because all my messengers/usernames/email addresses have something to do with Miles.

Throw Billy out, please. Maybe Ned will be forced to use the guy he should've started.

Haha, that's immediately what I thought too, but who are we kidding? Branyan would have struck out as well.

Throw Billy out, please. Maybe Ned will be forced to use the guy he should've started.
Dude, we both know he'd just put Weeks in.

I was thinking he'd go with Counsell. This lineup needs some veteran battling gamers in this lineup in such an important game.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

I was thinking he'd go with Counsell. This lineup needs some veteran battling gamers in this lineup in such an important game.

If he really thought that, he woulda started Counsell at first base. You can't take Bill Hall out of the lineup, because he can really flash the leather.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

How did Ryan Dempster go from being a crappy 1-inning reliever to a dominating starter?

I know he started before but that doesn't explain how he could be terrible pitching 1 inning, but amazing pitching 7.

Dempster seems like Bush in some ways -- he's horrible in one of the early innings, but once he settles down he's pretty good. I could see how that would work against him as a short reliever.

Twitter

Players that Ned needs to bench:

Fielder

He's actually been pretty decent this series. 1-3 with a walk last night and 2-3 with a walk and a run in the opener. He had a pretty bad Houston series, but he's still managed to get on base in 4 of the past 5 games, and in that one game he didn't get on base he had a sac fly RBI. It stinks not seeing him get many meaningful hits, but he's not getting much to hit.

Twitter

Archived