Brewer Fanatic

7/30/08 Cubs (Dempster) at Brewers (Parra): 7:05 CDT

ELCABALLO45
  • Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta share the love with pitchleague http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif... he got me pointed towards the extra innings section

... but if you look anything like Suzy Kolber, I rescind the sharing offer

I'm going to agree with my wife and say that I do not, in fact, look anything like Suzy Kolber.

Otherwise, you're welcome.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I really wish Brian and Bill would stop looking at the Cubs' pitchers' stats and saying "WOW, that's really good for pitching half his games in Wrigley Field!" like it's some kind of bandbox. This year it's been a slightly better hitter's park than Miller.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

I really wish Brian and Bill would stop looking at the Cubs' pitchers' stats and saying "WOW, that's really good for pitching half his games in Wrigley Field!" like it's some kind of bandbox. This year it's been a slightly better hitter's park than Miller.

Well, Wrigley Field has no Power Alleys and when the Wind blows out its out of control.

It is pretty impressive.

Sveum should have tagged Manny that inning on Durham's fly ball to center. The chances the Cubs throw the ball away are better than the Brewers getting a hit with RISP!! And that's only partly joking!!

Well, Wrigley Field has no Power Alleys and when the Wind blows out its out of control.

It is pretty impressive.

They showed a stat on TBS on Sunday while the Cubs were playing. Of the Cubs 53 home games, the wind has only been blowing out for 13 of them, while it was blowing in for something like 22. All the others were cross winds. They mentioned that was much less than normal at this point in the season.

I am new to DTV and I must say i hate all this moving of channels crap.

This is the most channel moving DirecTV has done since about nine years ago. That time, every channel moved sometime between Sunday night and Monday morning. Most of the time, channel number changes are very few and far between.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Archived