Brewer Fanatic

7/30/08 Cubs (Dempster) at Brewers (Parra): 7:05 CDT

ELCABALLO45

OMG, playoff teams never make mistakes! I guess the Cardinals are winning the division and the Phillies are winning the wild card. Wait, Pujols made three outs on the bases in one game earlier this year.

The Reds?

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMG, playoff teams never make mistakes! I guess the Cardinals are winning the division and the Phillies are winning the wild card. Wait, Pujols made three outs on the bases in one game earlier this year.

The Reds?

Dude, lay off. I'm pretty sure that people are allowed to care, even if they're caring too much at times (GUILTY!).

It's not the fans' fault the the team won seven straight road games and heightened expectations. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/tongue.gif

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Can someone execute that Cubs fans in the first row behind home plate?
I'd still rather have something done to the people who sold those seats.

They should just do what the Cubs do and sell the seats on StubHub. If these Cubs fans are going to come up...let's not let 'em in on the cheap. Some extra revenue = better players.

The seats right behind the plate are more often than not occupied by non-Brewer fans. I don't think I've ever seen the same people there more than twice. I don't know who 'owns' those seats, but it seems to me that the club should just take control of them if they are in the hands of some absentee corporation or something similar.

Archived