Brewer Fanatic

7/30/08 Cubs (Dempster) at Brewers (Parra): 7:05 CDT

ELCABALLO45
  • Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cuz Rivera would have blocked it?

As mad as I am at Kendall, he'd probably be the first one to tell you that he did a horsecrap job blocking that pitch. A 20-year-old playing Double-A knows better than to short-arm a ball like that.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Cuz Parra puts it in the dirt?

Right, because he's supposed to throw it thigh high across the plate. It was a perfect pitch by Parra and a terrible defensive play by our all world (at least according to Brian and Bill) defensive catcher. If Johnson starts running right away that play isn't even close. Kendall has been brutal with the glove and bat lately and needs to sit.

What is he supposed to do, throw bats?

I'm not an advocate of that until at least the sixth inning.

However, the Molly Shannon Superstar Arms-in-the-Armpits Fold doesn't inspire confidence in leadership. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Should he be hopping up and down and getting angry like you?

Please.

I stopped hopping up and down in 2002. Now I just sit calmly and swear under my breath. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Holy crap did that ball carry off Hardy's bat. Off the bat, I was wondering if it was deep enough to advance the runner.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Archived