Brewer Fanatic

7/30/08 Cubs (Dempster) at Brewers (Parra): 7:05 CDT

ELCABALLO45
I sure wouldn't mind wrapping my hands around the throat of that annoying Cubs fan behind homeplate who does these big drama queen flops when there's a call he doesn't like and stands up to taunt our players when they strikeout

You know, to give him a great big hug

I stopped watching the game because of that guy.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I sure wouldn't mind wrapping my hands around the throat of that annoying Cubs fan behind homeplate who does these big drama queen flops when there's a call he doesn't like and stands up to taunt our players when they strikeout

If you hadn't specified his location, I would have said your ID was not specific enough to distinguish one from another.

It really is amazing that in the biggest series of the year we don't even have 1 player who is playing at or above their expected level of performance. Prince has got some hits but has hit with no power.

I mean Manny Parra has been our most impessive hitter!!!

The Cubs have outplayed us in every facet of the game.

How can you go a whole series without 1 hit with RISP?

I really hope Cubs fans aren't reading this. If they are, this is what they are saying:

"Hey Josh, take a look at this! Brewer fans on brewerfan.net are claiming their season is over, even though they are tied for the wildcard lead. Have they completely lost their minds!?"

Weren't we just laughing at Cardinal fans for talking this way? At least they were 3 games back of the wild card lead after that series.

We are better than this.

I really hope Cubs fans aren't reading this. If they are, this is what they are saying:

"Hey Josh, take a look at this! Brewer fans on brewerfan.net are claiming their season is over, even though they are tied for the wildcard lead. Have they completely lost their minds!?"

Weren't we just laughing at Cardinal fans for talking this way? At least they were 3 games back of the wild card lead after that series.

We are better than this.

Well, the Season is not over.

But laying an Egg in the biggest series of they year and looking like a Double A team while your doing it doesn't really help our confidence.

When did ESPN start advertising for music acts. This is like the 3rd time I've heard them play and mention John Mellancamp's new song and album. Thank you ESPN for keeping me up to date on the latest cd releases.

At least I don't have to listen to Berman.

How can you go a whole series without 1 hit with RISP?

Cameron last night?

Hey rluzinski good to see you too! All the number crunching you can do til your brains fall out doesn't help the Brewers OBP this year does it?

Witty as usual.

Who would have thought the IGT would get so ugly when we're 13 games over .500 in July. Anyone proclaiming that the season is over should give their remaining tickets to us suckers who think those games will actually be played.

Archived