Brewer Fanatic

7/30/08 Cubs (Dempster) at Brewers (Parra): 7:05 CDT

ELCABALLO45
  • Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Community Moderator

This is truly pathetic.

This reminds me of the Red Sox series, except worse. The gap between the Brewers and Cubs is tremendous. They are more talented, period.

My hatred for small, white shortstops continues to grow.

This reminds me of the Red Sox series, except worse. The gap between the Brewers and Cubs is tremendous. They are more talented, period.

They are more talented, sure. Using this series as some proof that it's a tremendous gap is pretty silly when they are still a few innings away from possibly leading the season series.

Nothing, I mean absolutely NOTHING is going right for the Brewers this series. The Cubs are NOT this good. This is their World Series and they are playing like it. Well, it was a fun year for 4 months. As a Brewer fan, that is more then I can say in most season's. Good thing football season is here.

Please don't give me the "it's a long season line", you make it sound like this series means nothing, and truth be told, this WAS the Brewers season. They choked, and the downward spiral begins, and if no one else can see that or wants to accept it, then that's up to you, but reality is often a bitter pill.

You don't win 7 in a row on the road, then lose (soon to be 6-7 at home) and think it's just a "mirage". It isn't. They are done.

What is everyone so worked up about? The Brewers clearly are overmatched by this team. You know the difference between the Brewers and the Cubs??? They don't have 1 player in their lineup hitting under .230. We have 3 on most nights (save Rickie Weeks today). Their OBP kills us and their pitching (bullpen and starters) is far superior. How could someone say we have the better team?

Archived