Brewer Fanatic

Free Agents in 2009

brewdude15
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trade Fielder for a number 2 starter (under a few years of contract) and prospect.. Have Gamel play 1st to save money, Sign Sabathia... Give Hardy arby... Let Sheeter walk, take the two picks... sign a 1 year rental in center or keep Cameron.

Rotation:

Sabathia

Gallardo

**new pitcher** Grienke?

Parra

Suppan

Lineup:

Weeks

Hardy

Hart

Braun

Gamel

**New centerfielder**

Hall

Kendall

Trade Fielder for a number 2 starter (under a few years of contract) and prospect.. Have Gamel play 1st to save money, Sign Sabathia... Give Hardy arby... Let Sheeter walk, take the two picks... sign a 1 year rental in center or keep Cameron.

Rotation:

Sabathia

Gallardo

**new pitcher** Grienke?

Parra

Suppan

Lineup:

Weeks

Hardy

Hart

Braun

Gamel

**New centerfielder**

Hall

Kendall

Rotation:

Sabathia

Gallardo

**new pitcher** Grienke?

Parra

Suppan

Lineup:

Weeks

Hardy

Hart

Braun

Gamel

**New centerfielder**

Hall

Kendall

Rotation:

Sabathia

Gallardo

**new pitcher** Grienke?

Parra

Suppan

Lineup:

Weeks

Hardy

Hart

Braun

Gamel

**New centerfielder**

Hall

Kendall

Outside of Sabathia and Sheets the 2 names that jump out at me are Orlando Hudson and Rocco Baldelli. I'm real curious to see if Baldelli can make it back. He is playing well lately in Montgomery (Tampa AA). Hudson could solidify the 2nd base position.

Outside of Sabathia and Sheets the 2 names that jump out at me are Orlando Hudson and Rocco Baldelli. I'm real curious to see if Baldelli can make it back. He is playing well lately in Montgomery (Tampa AA). Hudson could solidify the 2nd base position.

How about Brad Nelson at 1B and Gamel in LF, Braun in RF and Hart in CF? Totally agree with signing Sabathia and letting Sheets walk. Give Hardy and Hart long term deals. I'd probably let Cameron go too to save money.

With Turnbow, Gagne, Mota, Sheets and Cameron gone, and Cappy not offered arby, that's over $41M in payroll removed.

How about Brad Nelson at 1B and Gamel in LF, Braun in RF and Hart in CF? Totally agree with signing Sabathia and letting Sheets walk. Give Hardy and Hart long term deals. I'd probably let Cameron go too to save money.

With Turnbow, Gagne, Mota, Sheets and Cameron gone, and Cappy not offered arby, that's over $41M in payroll removed.

Plus are we still paying Vargas or Koskie anything??? and we non tender Bush and save a coule mil too ...

Plus are we still paying Vargas or Koskie anything??? and we non tender Bush and save a coule mil too ...

Archived