Brewer Fanatic

07/15/06 Brewers (Cappy) @ D'Backs (Webb) 8:40pm CST

JoeH33

Nothing fancy from me today.

http://www.sportsteams.com/acbnet/stores/1/images/MLB/LOGOS/MilwaukeeBrewers.jpg

@

http://www.sportsteams.com/acbnet/stores/1/images/MLB/LOGOS/ArizonaDiamondbacks.jpg

Don't Lose......or I'll be pissed.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whats the over/under on people complaining about the lineup only to praise yost after they win? People who have no clue complain just to do it and they have no reason to. They scored three runs last night and blew a win. So maybe they score 6 tonight and still lose or maybe they score one. What is the sense of complaining? Yost is the manager and you are not. He thinks this lineup will win and you know nothing about injuries or anything. Stop already or please stop watching and go away.

As far as the lineup goes, we have scored approximately .3 runs per game of late, no?

Brandon Webb BAA vs. RH: .229

Brandon Webb BAA vs. LH: .286

Not complicated. What do we have to lose? Not a thing.

why do i question it? because barnwell is playing and weeks is not..I don't ever want to see barnwell playing instead of an every day player..especially when we need to get a win..this line up is pure crap..and i don't care what anyone says

if weeks is hurt, i still wouldn't want to see barnwell play..i'm pretty sure he would never see a brewers jersey if not for injuries...we could put up 10 runs tonight and i still wouldn't want this line up tomorrow

Relax. Weeks isn't exactly playing world-beating baseball right now and his fielding still sucks. Put someone out there who will be sure-handed and change up the lineup, what the heck. Wake up call time has officially begun!

I really don't like our chances that much tonight.

Webb is probably the best sinkerballer in the NL if not the whole league, which when combined with the Brewers' recent tendency to swing at pitches early in the count is a formula for disaster.

If the Brewers do end up getting the lead tonight, it'll probably only be by 1 or 2 runs, which, with our bullpen's inconsistency, is a virtual tie game.

As for tonight's lineup...Gross works the count as well as anybody on the team, which will help against Webb. As for Barnwell...I'm not so sure.

I'm sorry to sound so negative. I still believe in this team's ability to put together quality performaces, especially when their backs are against the wall.

Win one for all the SW Brewers Fans at the ballpark tonight. Or...what the hey, just win.

you guys are unreal...ok ok, you're right...by playing barnwell, the brewers have the best possible chance of winning tonight...you're right...playing a career minor leaguer who wouldn't be playing with the brewers gives us the best chance.

its not that i don't want barnwell to go 4-4, I just think weeks in the line up gives us a better chance to win..I don't think Ned makes correct decisions...its all IMO..thats what message boards are for

Archived