Brewer Fanatic

7/29/08 Cubs (Zambrano) at Brewers (Sheets): 7:05 CDT

rluzinski
  • Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Please quit chasing his junk guys. Just stay patient, he will get rattled and then you go for the kill.
Zombrano is throwin fastballs for strikes which makes it hard to lay off of his good sinker. He is pitching well just like Sheets throwing that big nasty curve for strikes which makes it hard to lay off of the high fastball. Gotta give Zombrano credit "so far" that is why he has had so much success his entire career.

Baseball is a simple game, swing at the strikes, take the balls. The Brewers would do well to heed that advice.

Please quit chasing his junk guys. Just stay patient, he will get rattled and then you go for the kill.
Zombrano is throwin fastballs for strikes which makes it hard to lay off of his good sinker. He is pitching well just like Sheets throwing that big nasty curve for strikes which makes it hard to lay off of the high fastball. Gotta give Zombrano credit "so far" that is why he has had so much success his entire career.

Baseball is a simple game, swing at the strikes, take the balls. The Brewers would do well to heed that axiom.

And the pitchers' job is to make that last statement as difficult as possible! Thats why pitchers like Jason Marquis will never be compared to a pitcher like Greg Maddox.

I really REALLY don't get the Brewers hitters approach at the plate especially tonight. Quit getting yourselves out!!! If they would lay off of everything Freak show is throwing out of the strike zone, he'd have about 7 walks right now.

I get the sense that the Brewers aren't quite ready for prime time. I hope the day it clicks comes in my lifetime.

Zambrano's one of the best pitchers in the National League.

Good decision Braun, ugh. Go Braves.

One team has a gameplan for facing an All-Star pitcher. The other looks like a freaking Little League team up there. Doesn't take a genius to figure out why the Cubs are in first place. They're by far the better-coached team.

Screw it. I'm watching something else.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

I get the sense that the Brewers aren't quite ready for prime time. I hope the day it clicks comes in my lifetime.

My sentiments exactly. I'm not ready to give up on this season, but some series are measuring sticks. I think we'll have a good idea how the Brewers measure up after these 4 games.

You may run like Mays...

I think it has to do with Zambrano just dealing right now.

Just like Lilly was dealing. Just like Rodriguez was dealing. Just like Backe was dealing. Just like Glendon Rusch was dealing. Just like Ubaldo was dealing. Twice.

"(Name) was just dealing tonight." - Ned Yost

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

I think it has to do with Zambrano just dealing right now.
Just like Lilly was dealing. Just like Rodriguez was dealing. Just like Backe was dealing. Just like Glendon Rusch was dealing. Just like Ubaldo was dealing. Twice.

"(Name) was just dealing tonight." - Ned Yost

Zambrano is good tho, and he is on.

Archived