Brewer Fanatic

7/28/08 Cubs (Lilly) at Brewers (Sabathia): 7:05 CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, I'll stand up for season ticket holders a bit here. I split four seats with my brother (I believe he's using his tonight). I have to be out of town on business tomorrow night and he can't use them. I put them up for sale on Ebay. I have no idea if a Cubs fan or Brewers fan won the bidding, but I do know I got 10 times what I paid for them. If other Brewers fans want them, step up to the plate with their wallets! Not my fault if they were outbid.

LETS KEEP THIS GOING

YOU DA MAN BREWERFEVER

I highfived my wife's hand so hard I think she'll have a bruise. I might have one too!

HAHA!

I had chills when Braun hit that one.

I just woke up the neighbors with that one (and there are only three other houses in this new subdivision)!!

I reviewed that play at third 3 times now, all in slow motion, and the tag was on Hart's leg long after he was on the base. It wasn't close, but the ump couldn't see around Hart as to when the tag was applied.

Archived