Brewer Fanatic

7/28/08 Cubs (Lilly) at Brewers (Sabathia): 7:05 CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Disapointed by the still large number of Cubs fans apparently there. Way too much cheering for big Cubs plays. It looks like the whole front row behind the plate on tv is nothing but Cubs fans. At some point I hope team allegiance wins out over the allmighty dollar.

Disapointed by the still large number of Cubs fans apparently there. Way too much cheering for big Cubs plays. It looks like the whole front row behind the plate on tv is nothing but Cubs fans. At some point I hope team allegiance wins out over the allmighty dollar.

Believe it or not, but there are a ton of Cubs fans living in the Milwaukee area. I would be willing to bet the majority of Cubs fans at Miller Park tonight live in WI.

going back, why didn't Braun go after the Soriano ball? Did he think it was out?

and Hart, why didn't he go after the Lee base hit? Is he afraid of giving up another inside-the-park homer or something? I swear he's been doing that all month--pulling up on balls that a little hustle and guts could be outs.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Corey Hart is displaying a bad habit of misplaying a ball in the outfield and subsequently striking out in the next AB on balls nowhere near the zone.

On that Lee fly in the first, not only would Jenkins have made the catch superman style, he would have also potentially prevented Soriano from scoring. Not longing for Jenkins over Hart, just pointing out that Hart has his drawbacks. He doesn't make many tough plays in the outfield and makes mistakes on some easy ones also.

Believe it or not, but there are a ton of Cubs fans living in the Milwaukee area. I would be willing to bet the majority of Cubs fans at Miller Park tonight live in WI.

While that may be true, the buzz down there (I'm in Chicago daily) was how many tickets were there to be had over the internet from Wisconsiners looking to cash in. Also, the Miller Brewery tour today was overflowing. You guessed it, Cubs fans from the South. I don't think that a weekday Miller Tour was 10 times busier than usual because of locals.

Archived