Brewer Fanatic

7/28/08 Cubs (Lilly) at Brewers (Sabathia): 7:05 CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You cannot just throw away division games like this if you want to win a championship. The Cubs have shown more composure.

Hardy, Braun, and Branyan have been pretty composed tonight. It's Weeks' error and Torres' inability to throw strikes that's killing the Brewers tonight.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Hardy, Braun, and Branyan have been pretty composed tonight. It's Weeks' error and Torres' inability to throw strikes that's killing the Brewers tonight.

You're right, which is probably a sign that we cannot go deep into the playoffs with a far below average second baseman and an out-of-position closer.

Marmol will magically gain his composure in the ninth, I'm sure. Ugh what crappy games the last two days. We suck

Marmol feasts on teams with poor plate discipline, we'll strike ourselves out while he throws 50% balls.

Too many Cubs fans there. The entire stadium erupted when the Cubs scored.

What else is new? Unless the Cubs are 25 games below .500, their fans are always going to come up here. Heck, they are used to paying $100 a seat to sit in the upper deck, and they can sit in the loge for that kind of coin at MP.

So-called Brewer fans need to stop selling their tickets online to Cubs fans -- that's the real problem.

The key to beating Marmol is laying off the crap out of the zone. Unfortunately, Bill Hall, Mike Cameron, and Jason Kendall hit this inning.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Yeah, but lots of season ticket holders made money, so that makes it OK.

Don't Brewers fans know what eBay is? I think it's a free market and everyone is free to bid if someone can't make it to a game. Don't generalize about season ticket holders - if I can't make it to a game, what am I supposed to do, just throw the tickets away? I'm sure there were plenty available today if you wanted to buy some.

Archived