Brewer Fanatic

7/28/08 Cubs (Lilly) at Brewers (Sabathia): 7:05 CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Counsell should be in. Seriously, if Yost has a brain, he double switches and puts Counsell in the 9 hole and the pitcher in Rickie's spot. That is a no-brainer.
I'd agree except that under no cirumstances should Gagne pitch more than an inning so the advantages to the double switch are minimal.

Hopefully the crew gets at least to hall or cameron next inning so we can double switch in Torres.

"I didn't blame anyone for the loss of my legs - some chinaman in Korea took them from me - but I went out and achieved anyway."

And FSN decided to show the Chinaman Cubs fan. Nice one Gagne!

I think if some of you managed ballgames, everyone with an error or a K with RISP would get pulled immediately.

It is much more than just 1 play for Weeks. It is an entire season. Look at his stats and then look at another option on the bench who plays the same position.

I think if some of you managed ballgames, everyone with an error or a K with RISP would get pulled immediately.

No, the kid who consistently stinks it up at the plat and plays 2nd base with a frying pan would get benched.

Archived