Brewer Fanatic

7/28/08 Cubs (Lilly) at Brewers (Sabathia): 7:05 CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is to bad we don't have another option for 2nd base. It would be nice to have a guy who hit .290 and had an OBP of .380 there to replace him. O wait..we do. When will Ned wake up?

MLB needs to change the rules, an official scorer uses judgement every game on close plays, he certainly should be able to judge when a double play should be made. Charge him with the error!

Was that a tough play at all? Radio here.

It was the most routine 6-4-3 you'll ever see. Rickie just made an awful throw.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

I really hope RIckie Weeks isnt on this team next year, we dont have to get rid of him, the minors would be a good place to stick him for a year or two. Trade him for a competenant 2nd baseman, you know, one that is either good at hitting or good at fielding. I dont care which, but Weeks sucks at both.

Archived