Brewer Fanatic

Cubs / Brewers; Pair both Monday and Wednesday

lcbj68c
Due to the death of my father, I am offering up for sale our pair of tickets for both Monday and Wednesday's game. Face Value is $120.00, but I am accepting best offer as I have to help fund a funeral. Brian the Automator is aware that it may exceed face value. Given my law enforcement background, I will circumvent this by also including an autograph ball or bobblehead w/ the tickets. I can deliver anywhere within the Milwaukee area. The tickets are Club Level right behind home plate. Sec 331. This is with the in-seat waitstaff service. I have no parking or Metevante passes to offer however. Please PM me with your best offer if you are interested. I'll try and update the thread once the tickets are gone or a significant offer is accepted. I dont have a deadline, but need to move this quick.

lcbj,

i am very sorry to hear about your father's passing. my prayers go out to you and your family. i already have tickets and can't go tonight, otherwise i would have bought some from you. good luck buddy!

Thanks for all the well wishes and to those who responded. Both sets were taken quite quickly and certainly is a big help in more ways than one. It's times like these that you realize this site is more than just Brewers discussion, but a collection of a lot of loose friendships with people you've never met.

~~Luke

Archived