Brewer Fanatic

07/17/06 Brewers (Jackson) @ Giants (Schmidt) 9:15 CST

UeckerAddict
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I really enjoy anything Dave Fridmann touches, and I started at the Woods, so everything might be a disapointment as I go backwards. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

I tend to agree with you, tho - usually the rawer stuff is better. I just happened to jump on the ship late.

Well, that puts an end to the "do we keep Zach Jackson in" debate, lol.

I love Bill Hall HR swings when they connect, lol.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Last night the Arizona color guy kept mentioning how he did not want a homer in the D-Backs rally inning... that he would rather play station to station and keep getting base hits, insisting that often times a home run could be a rally killer.

he was nuts then and is still nuts, but it makes a little sense after that hall rivera jackson weeks sequence.

Archived