Brewer Fanatic

07/17/06 Brewers (Jackson) @ Giants (Schmidt) 9:15 CST

UeckerAddict
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't realize that San Francisco's fans were so annoying.

Then you got those two kids who keep showing up on the screen with their mouths literally on the camera and you can hear them yapping even when they don't show em.

I like the broadcasters but otherwise this is horrible..

here's hoping they switch to FSN-North halfway through.

I'm Listening to the Giants Broadcasters and they brought up the hit Prince put on Greene and they we saying that Prince went out of his way to hit Greene and called it a dirty play. They showed the hit from a couple different angles and I cannot see how anybody could call that a dirty play.

Jeff Cirillo, I owe you an apology. When it was announced that you made the roster last year, I was appauled. I thought you were completely washed up. Not only are you not washed up, you are the best Third Baseman I have ever seen.

They didn't say it was dirty, but they did say that he could have avoided the hit.

Yeah, he probably could have avoided contact, HOWEVER, had he slid around him he would have been out. Catcher was near the plate, about to tag him, he plowed him to score the run.. Hey, that's what you do. He went a LITTLE out of his way but not much.

I know it's easier said than done, but when are our guys going to stop trying to pull outside pitches? If I'm an opposing pitcher, I pound the outside corner all night long knowing the Brewers are up there trying to hit HR's every time up.

Regarding Prince's collision with Greene, I will say that Greene held onto that ball an awful long time after contact was made. I suppose the rule is that you have to take the ball out of the glove and show the ump, but if Greene doesn't shake his glove off in pain (thus dropping the ball) he woulda had Prince.

Archived